Tyler MartinThe quality of the PCBs I received from this company was outstanding. They were well-made and exceeded my expectations.
Olivia AndersonI've been using this company for all of our company PCB needs for years and I have never been disappointed. Their products are always consistent and reliable, and their prices are very competitive.
Ashley Williamswell-packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of high-quality PCBs
Full Turnkey EMS PCB Assembly Fr4 Double Sided Gerber PCB Design
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Base Material||Rogers, Components||Component||Infineon, TI, Avago|
|Copper Thickness||1 OZ||Layer||4 Layer|
|Surface Finishing||HASL||Board Thickness||1.6 Mm|
|Application||Automotive, Audio||Product Name||EMS Assembly Gerber Original Bom List PCBA For Electronical Tool|
Full Turnkey EMS PCB Assembly,
Fr4 Double Sided Gerber PCB Design,
Full Turnkey Gerber PCB Design
PCBA Assembly Fr4 Double-sided Board Cable ComponnetsFor Consumer Electronics
EMS Assembly Gerber Original Bom List PCBA for Electronical Tool
Description of PCBA Assembly Printed Circuit Board
PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) refers to the process of assembling electronic components onto a printed circuit board (PCB) to create a functional electronic device. The PCBA process involves several steps, including:
1. Component Sourcing: Electronic components, including resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and other parts, are sourced from various suppliers.
2. Solder Paste Application: Solder paste is applied to the surface mount pads on the PCB.
3. Component Placement: The electronic components are then placed onto the PCB using pick-and-place machines, which accurately position each component on the board.
4. Reflow Soldering: The PCB is then placed in a reflow oven, where the solder paste is melted, and the components are soldered to the board.
5. Through-Hole Component Insertion: Through-hole components, such as connectors, switches, and larger components, are inserted and soldered onto the board using wave soldering.
6. Inspection and Testing: The PCBA is then inspected and tested to ensure that all components are properly placed and soldered, and that the board functions as intended.
7. Final Assembly: Once the PCBA is tested and inspected, it may be assembled into a complete electronic device, including casing, connectors, and other components.
Specification of Omini PCBA Assembly Printed Circuit Board
|PCBA solder type||SMT , THT|
|Solder paste/Solder wire/Solder Bar||Lead and lead free(RoHS)|
|Stencil||Laser stencil to ensure spcae IC and BGA components SMT to meet IPC-2 class or above|
|Components size 1||Passive components: min 01005(0.4mm*0.2mm), 0201|
|Components size 2||High Precision IC: min 0.25mm spacing|
|Components packing||Reel, cutting belt, pipe and tray. Post welded components are accepted in bulk|
|Big part mounting accuracy||0.0375mm|
|PCB types||FR4, metal core, FPC, rigid-flex board|
|PCB size||Minium Board size:50mm*50mm|
|Components package||Cut Tape, Tube, Reels, Loose Parts|
|File format||BOM List, CAM, PCB, PCBDOC, Pick&Place file, Assembly drawing|
|Componnets details 1||Passive Down to 01005 size|
|Components details 2||BGA and QFN For Chip|
|Components details 3||Doubled-sided SMT Assembly|
|Components details 4||Fine Pitch to 0.8mils|
|Components details 5||Part Removal and Replacement|
|Repair and rework||repair bad BGA such as dislocation, deviation, false soldering, etc.|
Q1:Does Omini have enough capacity to prodece high-quality products?
A: Omini has 20 years of history in manufacturing PCB, more than 200 employees and 10,000㎡ factory area.We got the UL, ISO9001 certificates, and our production is sold abroad. We have engouh machines & equipment to ensure the quality, please check our Production Equipment list picturers.
Q2:How long does customers need to wait for the quotation and lead time?
A: We have a prefessional group to deal with your inquiry. In our working time, we will reply to your email within 30 minutes to show we have received your inquiry, Then we will send you our quotation in no more than 6 hours. Please noticed our working time is Monday to Friday, 8am to 24pm.
Q3:How can I make sure my PCB gerber is safety?
A: We promise we won't divulge your gerber to the 3rd party, one of our responsibilities is protecting customer information privacy and security, customer information can be included: company name, address, number, trademark, ect. And we could sign NDA with client if necessary.