Tyler MartinThe quality of the PCBs I received from this company was outstanding. They were well-made and exceeded my expectations.
Olivia AndersonI've been using this company for all of our company PCB needs for years and I have never been disappointed. Their products are always consistent and reliable, and their prices are very competitive.
Ashley Williamswell-packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of high-quality PCBs
High Reliability Rigid Flex PCB Circuit Board With Via In Pad For Military And Defense
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Base Material||Shengyi S1141, Panosonic RF-775||Copper Thickness||2 OZ|
|Min. Line Spacing||4 Mil||Board Thickness||1.6 Mm|
|Min. Line Width||4 Mil||Min. Hole Size||6 Mil|
|Layer||4 Layers||Surface Finishing||Gold Plating 1U|
|Application||Radar Equipment, TV Remote Controller, Solar Power Systems, Electronic Irons||Product Name||High Reliability Rigid-Flex PCB With Via-in-Pad For Military And Defense Electronics|
Via in Pad Rigid Flex PCB,
rigid flex circuit board For Military,
High Reliability rigid flex circuit board
High Reliability Rigid-Flex PCB with Via-in-Pad for Military and Defense Electronics
Base Material: Shengyi S1141, Panosonic RF-775
Copper Thickness: 2 OZ
Board Thickness: 1.6 mm
Hole Size: 8 mil
Line Width: 4 mil
Line Spacing: 4 mil
Surface Finishing: Immersion silver/Gold Finger/Immersion Tin/ENIG/ENEPIG
Application: Test euqipment, electrical switches, transmission controls, LCD displays
Maximum board width: Customize
Type: Rigid-flex PCB
Certificate: TS16949.ISO14001.ROHS. ISO9001
Color: Green, White, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow
Package: Vacuum packing
Description of Rigid-flex PCB Printed Circuit Board
1. Rigid-Flex PCBs are highly versatile and provide an excellent solution for applications where space constraints and design flexibility are important considerations. They combine the benefits of rigid and flexible PCBs, allowing for the creation of complex and compact designs.
2. The High Reliability Rigid-Flex PCB with Via-in-Pad is an ideal choice for Military and Defense Electronics applications. This type of PCB features plated through holes (PTHs) that are drilled in the flexible section of the board and then filled with conductive material to create vias. This allows for a higher density of components to be placed on the board and increases signal integrity.
3. Additionally, via-in-pad technology can improve the reliability of the PCB by reducing the risk of drill breakout or broken traces. It also provides a more robust platform for fine pitch components and improves the thermal performance of the board.
4. Rigid-Flex PCBs with via-in-pad technology are highly resistant to shock and vibration, making them an ideal choice for rugged military and defense electronics applications. They are also highly reliable and can withstand harsh environmental conditions.
5. With years of experience in the industry, our team of experts can work with you to create a customized solution that meets your specific requirements. Contact us today to learn more about our High Reliability Rigid-Flex PCBs with Via-in-Pad for Military and Defense Electronics.
Specification of Omini Rigid-flex PCB Printed Circuit Board
|Flexible part Layer||1-18 layer|
|Total layer||2-24 layer|
|Material||Polyamide, Fr4, Halogen-free, Lead-free|
|Min. double side FPC thickness||0.13mm|
|Min. 4 Layer Rigid-flex thickness||0.26mm|
|Min.drilled hole size||0.1mm|
|Surface finish/treatment||Electroless/immersion gold/ENIG/Immersion silver/Organic solderability|
|Min Copper thickness of FCCL||12μm|
|Solder mask color||green/black/white/red/blue/yellow|
|Inner packing||Vacuum packing, Plastic bag|
|Structure||Book, Air-gap, Fly-tail, Unsymmetrical, Semi-flex|
|Hole tolerance||PTH:±0.076, NTPH:±0.05|
|Certificate||UL, ISO9001, ISO14001, RoHS, CQC|
|Profiling Punching||Routing, V-CUT, Beveling|
|Assembly Service||Providing OEM service to all sorts of printed circuit board assembly|
Q1:Does Omini have enough capacity to prodece high-quality products?
A: Omini has 20 years of history in manufacturing PCB, more than 200 employees and 10,000㎡ factory area.We got the UL, ISO9001 certificates, and our production is sold abroad. We have engouh machines & equipment to ensure the quality, please check our Production Equipment list picturers.
Q2:How long does customers need to wait for the quotation and lead time?
A: We have a prefessional group to deal with your inquiry. In our working time, we will reply to your email within 30 minutes to show we have received your inquiry, Then we will send you our quotation in no more than 6 hours. Please noticed our working time is Monday to Friday, 8am to 24pm.
Q3:How can I make sure my PCB gerber is safety?
A: We promise we won't divulge your gerber to the 3rd party, one of our responsibilities is protecting customer information privacy and security, customer information can be included: company name, address, number, trademark, ect. And we could sign NDA with client if necessary.