Tyler MartinThe quality of the PCBs I received from this company was outstanding. They were well-made and exceeded my expectations.
Olivia AndersonI've been using this company for all of our company PCB needs for years and I have never been disappointed. Their products are always consistent and reliable, and their prices are very competitive.
Ashley Williamswell-packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of high-quality PCBs
Industrial Rogers PCB RT Duroid 6006 6010 PCB For High Frequency Applications
|Place of Origin||China|
|Brand Name||Omini PCB|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details||Vacuum packaging+Foam cotton+Strap|
|Delivery Time||3-8 working days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C,Paypal|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Base Material||Rogers RT||Copper Thick||2 OZ|
|Min. Line Spacing||6mil||Board Thickness||1.6mm|
|Min. Line Width||6mil||Layers||6 Layer|
|Application||RF Microwave, Telecommunications, High-density Interconnect||Product Name||Rogers 5880 High-Performance PCB For High-Speed Digital Applications|
RT Duroid 6006 Rogers PCB,
High Frequency Industrial Rogers PCB,
RT Duroid 6006 High Frequency PCB
Industrial Rogers RT/duroid 6006/6010 PCB for High-Frequency Applications
Base Material: Rogers RT
Copper Thickness: 2 oz
Board Thickness: 1.6 mm
Min. Hole Size: 10mil
Min. Line Width: 6mil
Min. Line Spacing: 6mil
Surface Finishing: Immersion silver/Gold Finger/Immersion tin/ENIG/ENEPIG
Board Size: Customize Min:6mm*6mm Max:457mm*610mm
Application: RF microwave, Telecommunications, High-density interconnect
Sheet thickness: 1.6 mm
Maximum board width: Customize
Type: Rogers PCB
Certificate: TS16949.ISO14001.ROHS. ISO9001
Package: Vacuum packing
Row Rogers Material:
Description of High Frequency Printed Circuit Board:
1. The Rogers RT/duroid 6006/6010 PCB is designed for high-frequency applications that require excellent signal performance and stability. These PCBs are made from a high-performance composite material that features a low dielectric constant and loss, which helps to minimize signal loss and maintain signal integrity.
2. The Rogers RT/duroid 6006/6010 PCB is an ideal choice for applications such as radar systems, satellite communications, and other wireless communication systems. These PCBs are also well-suited for use in high-frequency power amplifiers and other electronic devices that require high levels of signal stability and performance.
3. One of the key features of the Rogers RT/duroid 6006/6010 PCB is its excellent dimensional stability. This material has a very low coefficient of thermal expansion, which means that it is less likely to warp or deform under changes in temperature or humidity. This makes these PCBs ideal for use in harsh environments where temperature and humidity fluctuations are common.
4. In addition to its excellent dimensional stability, the Rogers RT/duroid 6006/6010 PCB also offers high thermal conductivity, which helps to dissipate heat away from critical components. This can be especially important in high-power applications where heat buildup can lead to performance issues or even component failure.
5. Overall, the Rogers RT/duroid 6006/6010 PCB is an excellent choice for any high-frequency application that requires excellent signal performance and stability, as well as good thermal management properties. With its high-quality materials and advanced design features, this PCB is sure to deliver exceptional performance and reliability for years to come.
Specification of Omini Rogers PCB Printed Circuit Board
|Finish Board Thickness||0.2mm-6.00 mm(8mil-126mil)|
|Copper Thickness||1/2 oz min;12 oz max|
|Min.Trace Width & Line Spacing||0.075mm/0.1mm(3mil/4mil)|
|Min.Hole Diameter for CNC Driling||0.1mm(4mil)|
|Min.Hole Diameter for punching||0.9mm(35mil)|
|Biggest panel size||610mm*508mm|
|Hole Positon||+/-0.075mm(3mil) CNC Driling|
|Conductor Width(W)||0.05mm(2mil)or;+/-20% of original artwork|
|Warp & Twist||0.70%|
Q1:Does Omini have enough capacity to prodece high-quality products?
A: Omini has 20 years of history in manufacturing PCB, more than 200 employees and 10,000㎡ factory area.We got the UL, ISO9001 certificates, and our production is sold abroad. We have engouh machines & equipment to ensure the quality, please check our Production Equipment list picturers.
Q2:How long does customers need to wait for the quotation and lead time?
A: We have a prefessional group to deal with your inquiry. In our working time, we will reply to your email within 30 minutes to show we have received your inquiry, Then we will send you our quotation in no more than 6 hours. Please noticed our working time is Monday to Friday, 8am to 24pm.
Q3:How can I make sure my PCB gerber is safety?
A: We promise we won't divulge your gerber to the 3rd party, one of our responsibilities is protecting customer information privacy and security, customer information can be included: company name, address, number, trademark, ect. And we could sign NDA with client if necessary.